Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Craft Room/Office Tour

Glitter floors? Check. Pink walls? Check. Candy wallpaper? Check. Naked torsos from my old pole studio? Check. Welcome to my office.







Fabric Storage Bins: Drona from Ikea (colors are different now)
Green Bins: Gles Box from Ikea
Yellow Clock: Ikea PS 1995
Small Pink Boxes: Tjena from Ikea (no longer in pink)

Colorful storage bins are from Costco

Chairs: Stefan from Ikea (I painted them)


Most of the art here is by me or other artists but the three rainbow boxes are from Ikea.
Woman Portrait is by Little Punk People

These are screen prints I made in college.

The orchid art was purchased maybe 8 years from Ikea.

Mid-century sewing table (with sewing machine inside that I've never used) was an estate sale find that I keep telling myself I'm going to fix up and use one day. I made that plane in shop class in junior high! Poodle is a vintage estate sale find.

"Magazine" rack: Spontan from Ikea
Desk: No longer sold but this Kallax desk from Ikea is similar

Rug: Zulily
Chair: Steelcase Leap (ok this thing is way expensive but I work a lot and was worth every penny--plus my employer graciously bought it for me)
Dresser houses wrapping supplies and was an estate sale find. 

My bible. Cannot live without the Whitney English Day Designer.

This was a gift, but it's from MadelineHomeDecor on Etsy.

Art is from Ikea (no longer available)


Glitter floor! Find the DIY Tinted Glitter Floor post here

I just realized that chandelier pillow is upside down. It was from Target and the other is from Ikea. Both bought ages ago. No idea where we got that dog bed but probably Home Goods. 

From the good old days...





2 comments:

  1. Nice room!My youngest artistic daughter has nearly the same color in her room. She wants a black glitter floor. Thanks for the tips! BTW the pros paint the floor first & pour the glitter into the epoxy mixture. They use a long handle brush to spread it with the special shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your narrative. Definitely going to try this at home.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Lola, Tangled. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign