Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Shaine & Michael's DC Cherry Blossom Engagement Shoot by Wild Saffron Photography


Last Spring I had the pleasure of styling an engagement shoot for Shaine & Michael that was shot by Sharon of Wild Saffron Photography. I would also later be planning their Whimsical Woodland wedding, so I wanted to tie in the engagement photos to their wedding. 


There would be a bit of a vintage touch to their upcoming nuptials so the first look revolved around vintage romance and was accented by sunrise at the DC Cherry Blossoms. 


 The bride's hair flower is by Little Miss Lovely.












Next we added the Whimsical to the Woodland with these fun DIY Cardboard Bear Head Masks (click here to see how we made them)



For the second look, Shaine wore a vintage dress I purchased on Etsy when I bought the dress I would convert into my wedding dress. The dress was entirely too small for me but I thought one day I'd use it for something and asked the seller for a packaged deal for buying both of them. I paid no more than $25 for it. While the dress won't fit me, it fit Shaine as though it had been made for her.








1 comment:

  1. These are awesome photographs of this event and hope you enjoyed a lot. I am planning to arrange wedding ceremony of my sister and searching for best Port Macquarie Photographer. Got to know about few and planning to hire a perfect one.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Lola, Tangled. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign