Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Xpose Fitness Fright Fest 2013: Squerk Squad

Every year Xpose Fitness has an instructor showcase/Halloween party in Baltimore. Over a year ago I decided I wanted to do a twerk routine for Fright Fest. Not just any twerk routine, mind you. I wanted to twerk as a squirrel. I wanted...to squerk.

Life got in the way last year and Squerk Squad had to be put on the back burner. This year Miley Cyrus tried to ruin twerking for everyone. Some might even go so far as to say she succeeded. But damnit, I'd already made a squirrel tail with an acorn belt. Plus this year I managed to wrangle up a group of five squerkers, versus last year's three. So eff you Miley. This was happening.

And it did:
Photos by Dan Haga




1 comment:

Copyright @ Lola, Tangled. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign